Monday, June 9, 2014

Simple Tasty Pasta Meal In 20 Minutes


Not having to please my carnivorous better half since I was on my own for dinner tonight I was excited to try something different. I wanted quick. I wanted easy. I wanted something I couldn't get away with for a typical weeknight meal. 

I came across this recipe on Allrecipes.com in the Barilla collection and since pasta is a rare treat for me I knew I had to sample it. I'm always looking for tasty quick dinners and this fit the bill perfectly for me today. As a matter of fact this would make a terrific side dish to any meal. This is yummy as is but toss in some grilled chicken and it would be an out of this world delish main dish. Heck, that would be sure to make any carnivorous better half happy.

I couldn't believe it - dinner was actually done in 20 minutes. From start to finish. And simple. It couldn't get more simple. If only every night's dinner could be this easy.  

Now let's get to to the recipe. 







Looking for a simple tasty meal in about 20 minutes? Need a pasta fix? Look no further? This tasty pasta dish is great for a speedy main dish or a quick side dish. Give it a try - don't be shy!

1 comment:

  1. OK Lets eat. It looks very tasty. I will have to try this.....

    ReplyDelete